Grief Support Schedule
Ongoing Grief Discussion Groups: New participants welcome at any time.
- Informal discussion led by a facilitator.
- Share experiences & feelings, learn about the grief process, find support.
- Free and open to anyone who is coping with the death of a significant person within the last two years.
- No registration necessary, except for Loss of a Child group.
Mount Vernon - Meets weekly - Every Thursday 3:30-5:00pm, Hospice of the Northwest office, 227 Freeway Dr., Suite A
Oak Harbor - Meets monthly: 2nd Monday 1:00-2:30pm, March 11, April 8, May 13, Senior Center, 51 SE Jerome St.
Stanwood - Meets monthly: Meets Monthly, 4th Tuesday, 5:30-7:00pm, March 26, April 23, May 28, Josephine Sunset Home, 9001 272nd Place NW
Loss of a Child: Pre-registration required: Ongoing group for parents and grandparents whose children of any age have died. Please call 360-814-5589 to pre-register.
- Mount Vernon
- 1st Monday 5:30-7:00pm
- March 4, April 23, May 28
- Hospice of the Northwest office, 227 Freeway Dr., Suite A
Hospice is a philosophy of care that values life from the moment it begins to the moment it ends.
Dame Cicely Saunders, founder of the first hospice