Grief Support Schedule
Ongoing Group: New participants welcomed.
- Informal discussion led by a facilitator.
- Share experiences & feelings, learn about the grief process, find support.
- Open to adults who is coping with the death of a significant person within the last two years.
- No registration necessary.
- No Charge
Meets weekly - Every Thursday 3:30-5:00pm, Hospice of the Northwest office, 227 Freeway Dr., Suite A
Loss of a Child: Pre-registration required;Space is limited.
Ongoing group for parents and grandparents whose children, of any age, have died.
Please call 360-814-5589 to pre-register.
- Six week group for parents and grandparents whose children of any age have died.
- Meets every other week beginning mid-September, early evening.
- No charge.
- Please call 360-814-5589 to pre-register.
Our lending library located in the hospice office contains more than 1000 books and other materials, which may be borrowed by anyone in the community at no charge.
Open weekdays 8:30-5:00 or by appointment.
- Coping with life-limiting disease
- Caregiving for family members or others
- Death and dying
- Loss and grief
- Inspiration for challenging times
- Materials for grieving children, teens and the adults who support them
- Some grief resources are available in Spanish
"In short, your service and those who provide it, are matchless in their humanity, kindness and helpfulness."
Family Member of a Hospice of the Northwest patient