This year, we are asking you to help support expert and compassionate hospice care. At our event, we will highlight our Pediatric Hospice Program. Donors, like you, help train hospice staff for the challenges of caring for a seriously ill child. Your gifts provide the specialized equipment and medication that pediatric patients need. Your gifts provide grief and loss care for the child’s loved ones, including big sisters, aunties, uncles, and grandparents.
At a time when every moment counts, your gift ensures that children, regardless of their insurance coverage or ability to pay, are given the chance to be a kid.
PORTS OF CALL 2019: OZ, There’s no place like home….
Saturday, September 14, 2019,
From 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Corporate Air Center, 15452 Airport Dr., Burlington, WA
Tickets are $100 each and include Dinner, Entertainment, Live Auction, and the opportunity to improve the quality of life of hospice patients as well as the people who love them.
Governed by a volunteer board of trustees, we are a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Your gifts are deductible to the extent allowed by law. All gifts, regardless of size, make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
In the course of fulfilling our mission we will:
- Be passionate about the need for Hospice
- Foster a culture of philanthropy
- Cherish and respect our donors
- Advance community awareness
- Ensure that our funding priorities are aligned with Hospice of the Northwest’s needs
- Use funds the way our donors expect them to be used
- Manage our funds with great care and integrity
- Advocate for continued learning and training
- Invest in programs, training and services that enhance quality of life for the patient and their loved ones.
Board of Trustees
Wendy J. Rohrbacher