Ports of Call 2017: Ancient Egypt
Join us on Saturday, September 9th for the annual Ports of Call Auction and Gala.
Your generosity helps hospice patients and the people who love them.
Party at the Pyramids starts at 5:00 PM
15452 Airport Drive, Burlington, WA
Governed by a volunteer board of trustees, we are a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Your gifts are deductible to the extent allowed by law. All gifts, regardless of size, make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Board of Trustees
Wendy J. Rohrbacher
In the course of fulfilling our mission we will:
- Be passionate about the need for Hospice
- Foster a culture of philanthropy
- Cherish and respect our donors
- Advance community awareness
- Ensure that our funding priorities are aligned with Hospice of the Northwest’s needs
- Use funds the way our donors expect them to be used
- Manage our funds with great care and integrity
- Advocate for continued learning and training
- Invest in programs, training and services that enhance quality of life for the patient and their loved ones.