Governed by a volunteer board of trustees, we are a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Your gifts are deductible to the extent allowed by law. All gifts, regardless of size, make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
In the course of fulfilling our mission we will:
- Be passionate about the need for Hospice
- Foster a culture of philanthropy
- Cherish and respect our donors
- Advance community awareness
- Ensure that our funding priorities are aligned with Hospice of the Northwest’s needs
- Use funds the way our donors expect them to be used
- Manage our funds with great care and integrity
- Advocate for continued learning and training
- Invest in programs, training and services that enhance quality of life for the patient and their loved ones.
Board of Trustees
Immediate Past President
Wendy J. Rohrbacher, MA, CFRE