Support Quality of Life for Hospice Patients
& Honor Gifts
Donate Your Car
Your gift makes a difference
Because of donors like you, we are able to care for everyone facing the end of life, including the underserved and uninsured in our community.
When you make a gift in support of our hospice team:
- You help those in the communities we serve without adequate financial resources to die pain-free with dignity.
- You fund integrative therapies, like massage and music, which are proven to help reduce pain and discomfort at the end of life.
- You bring comprehensive bereavement services to families coping with grief and loss.
- You provide staff training and education to ensure that our community continues to receive the highest-quality care at the end of life.
- You buy up-to-date technology and equipment to provide the most effective and responsive patient care possible.
- You become part of a mission of compassion and dignity like no other.
Make checks payable to Hospice of the Northwest Foundation. Mail checks to:
Hospice of the Northwest Foundation
227 Freeway Dr., Suite A
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
To make a gift over the phone, or for more information, call (360) 814-5702.
If you have any questions about the Hospice of the Northwest Foundation, call us at (360) 814-5702 or fill out the form to the right.
“Hospice has brought sleep back into my home. I can breathe well again, and they have brought me comfort. I sleep so well for the next couple of nights after Tiana comes.”
Hospice patient, Rick