Donors Improve Quality of Life
Why Support the Foundation
The Hospice of the Northwest Foundation works with donors to fund programs, equipment needs, and financial support at Hospice of the Northwest. Donor funding helps to improve quality of life for Hospice of the Northwest patients. Donors help keep the focus on the patient and not just the bottom line.
The Hospice of the Northwest Foundation funds compassion and dignity every moment of life.
Our vision is to transform the way dying is perceived and experienced so that everyone coping with a life-limiting illness has access to hospice care; we envision a future where no one dies alone or in pain.
In the course of fulfilling our mission we will:
- Be passionate about the need for hospice
- Foster a culture of philanthropy
- Cherish and respect our donors
- Advance community awareness
- Ensure that our funding priorities are aligned with Hospice of the Northwest’s needs
- Use funds the way our donors expect them to be used
- Manage our funds with great care and integrity
- Advocate for continued learning and training
- Invest in programs, training, and services that enhance the quality of life for the patient and their loved ones
If you have any questions about the Hospice of the Northwest Foundation, call us at (360) 814-5702 or fill out the form to the right.
“Everyone was so comforting, helpful, and patient with us. Mom got music therapy, a massage, spiritual counseling and guidance, and most of all people to talk to. We were comforted in knowing that she had the best of care in her end days.”
"*" indicates required fields