Because of donors like you, we are able to care for everyone facing the end of life, including the underserved and uninsured in our community.
When you make a gift in support of our Hospice team:
- You help those in the communities we serve without adequate financial resources to die pain-free with dignity.
- You fund complementary therapies, like massage and music, which are proven to help reduce pain and discomfort at the end of life.
- You bring comprehensive bereavement services to families coping with grief and loss.
- You provide staff training and education to ensure that our community continues to receive the highest quality care at the end of life.
- You buy up-to-date technology and equipment to provide the most effective and responsive patient care possible.
- You become part of a mission of compassion and dignity like no other.
Hospice of the Northwest Foundation is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
In addition to online donations, there are numerous other ways you can support dignity and compassion every moment of life.
To find out more about any of these giving options, please email us or call us at 360-814-5702.
Other Ways to Give:
· Donate by mail or phone
· Transfer of stock or property
· Create a planned gift through your will, trust, or annuity, securities, or insurance
· Give through your IRA
· Donate your car
· Ask your employer to match your gift
Every gift of every size matters! Thank you for giving the gift of Hospice.