Because of donors like you, we are able to care for everyone facing the end of life, including the underserved and uninsured in our community.
- You help those in the communities we serve without adequate financial resources to die pain-free with dignity.
- You fund complementary therapies, like massage and music, which are proven to help reduce pain and discomfort at the end of life.
- You bring comprehensive bereavement services to families coping with grief and loss.
- You provide staff training and education to ensure that our community continues to receive the highest quality care at the end of life.
- You buy up-to-date technology and equipment to provide the most effective and responsive patient care possible.
- You become part of a mission of compassion and dignity like no other.
Hospice of the Northwest Foundation is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
To find out more about any of these giving options, please email us or call us at 360-814-5702.
Other Ways to Give:
· Donate by mail or phone
· Transfer of stock or property
· Create a planned gift through your will, trust, or annuity, securities, or insurance
· Give through your IRA
· Donate your car
· Ask your employer to match your gift
Every gift of every size matters! Thank you for giving the gift of Hospice.